Compromises all the images from Netter: Atlas of Human Anatomy, in presentation ready format and includes an image bank of classical anatomy and pathology examples, as well as diagnostic and radiologic images and clinical illustrations.
Frequently updated textbooks in basic science and clinical medicine.
- Diagnose, evaluate, and manage cases
- Refresh general knowledge
- Study for the boards & prepare for recertification
Resources available include:
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- Hurst's The Heart
- Lange’s clinical sciences series, including Current Medical
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lange’s basic sciences series, including Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Differential diagnosis tool
- Drug information
- Current practice guidelines in primary care
- Patient education information (consumer health)
- Health news
Database contains photos, images and video. Includes electron micrographic imagery and images associated with influenza, bioterrorism, natural disasters and environmental health. Most of these images are in the public domain (and free of copyright restrictions.)
Run a search in google images. Then click TOOLS from the menu bar. Select the drop-down menu Usage Rights, and then select Creative Commons licenses. This will filter your image search to images that you can use.