A guide to library accounts and services for faculty at UCSF.
- Research Services for Basic and Translational Sciences
Contact your Research Informationist to learn more about Bioinformatics Resources for Biologists, Pathway Analysis Tools, Gene and Disease Databases, Open Data Repositories, and Data Sharing
- CTSI - Funding Opportunities
- CTSI - Large Datasets
Large Dataset Inventory,Data Use Process, Online Browsable Datasets, Additional Dataset Resources, Comparative Effectiveness Research Resources
Comparative Effectiveness Research Funding Opportunities
- CTSI - Research Resources
Connect investigators and partners to research resources, training, funding, and collaborators.
- Pivot (Community of Science): Search for funding opportunities or researcher profiles
Includes federal, private and international funding opportunities in multi-disciplines supporting research, collaborations, travel, curriculum development, conferences, and fellowships. Also includes researcher profiles. Pivot access is provided by the UCSF Office of Sponsored Research. Use EZProxy for off-campus access.
- UCSF Profiles
Find research expertise at UCSF.
- UCSF Office of Sponsored Research for Faculty