EZ Proxy is the preferred method for accessing UCSF resources off-campus. Always access resources by going to the UCSF Library homepage or bookmark UCSF urls. You will be prompted to login with MyAccess.
Anthropology Plus indexes articles, reports, commentaries and obituaries published in nearly 900 journals and monographic series from the 19th century to the present. Includes research in:
- Biological and physical anthropology
- Cultural and social anthropology
Full-text archive for more than 360 of the top scholarly journals in social sciences, humanities and arts. Coverage of some journals dates back to the nineteenth century. Does not include the most recent years (3-10 years) of publication.
- Covers from 1887 to the present
- Includes citations to international literature in over 1,400 journals, conference proceedings, books, reports, and dissertations
- Related disciplines include anthropology, nursing, business, pharmacology, education, physiology, psychiatry, sociology, and medicine.
keywords: psyching psych info psych info psyhcinfo ethics
An extensive collection of Elsevier e-journals and e-books
- Contains abstracts, tables of contents, and full text of articles in the health sciences, life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences, and engineering
- Includes journals, reference works, handbooks, and book series