Repository of data curation profiles in multiple disciplines.
Metadata records for the Profiles are delivered regularly to the following library discovery tools; Worldcat, Primo, Summon, EBSCO Discovery.
A DOI for each published Profile is registered by CrossRef.
The Directory is registered with the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Ulrich's.
Profiles are further indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCO, and ProQuest products.
Completed Data Curation Profiles published through the Directory are archived with CLOCKSS and Portico.
Search all of Medline plus over 2,000 extra titles, including more EU journals. Covers medical and biomedical sciences plus drug and pharmacy. Good starting point for health sciences research including nursing, medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy.
- For guided Entree subject searching (including MeSH)
- For great basic, natural language search
- For drug/pharmacy topics (coverage plus subheading options)
- To pick up recent articles & conference papers & EU journals
- For extensive search limiting options
- all of Medline plus over 2,000 extra titles (including more EU journals) and 260,000 conference abstracts and dates back to 1947 and selectively to 1902
- over 24 million records from more than 7,500 journals
- Subject coverage = medical & biomedical sciences + drug & pharmacy
Renewal funds, courtesy of the Chancellor. Continuation of Embase will depend on funding.